Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, March 16, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 3.16.18: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!









Top o' the evening to you...........
and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Do you have big plans for St. Patrick's Day?
We don't.  I'm just planning to chill this weekend, 

as the next two weekends are chock full of obligations. 
Maybe I'll make some nice green cocktails 
that were linked up here at BOTW  these last few weeks,
and curl up on the couch and binge-watch something on Netflix. 

And now, if ye want to have a wee bit o' fun,
check out some of the links right here at the Best of the Weekend party!

We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!



 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 








Last week's most clicked:


Butterscotch Blondies | Simply Stacy


 A few of my favorites:





Shamrock Cookies/Emerald Isle | My Cookie Clinic



Lepre-corn | Olla Podrida



76 Farmhouse Style Family Room Reveal | Centsible Chateau



DIY Gift For The New Homeowner | Refresh Living


Grab our button if you've been featured!

 





Let's link up!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Amy for The Best of the Weekend. Always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any plans for St. Patrick's Day. I'm sick and in bed, so I'm reading and watching Golden Girls and catching up on blog reading. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature! I am in such excellent company. Happy St. Patrick's Day, and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, Thank you for featuring my stenciled shamrock cookies! I hope you had a fun and lively St. Paddy's Day! Joan-MyCookieClinic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great mix ... thank you.
    Hope you had a fantastic St Patricks Day.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.