Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, May 5, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 5.5.17







Happy Friday, everyone!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!


You know how you make plans for something months in advance,
and it's so far away that you forget to think about it for weeks on end?
Then......BAM! Suddenly, it's only a few days away!
And so, my friends, after buying tickets to the Barbra Streisand concert ages ago,
 I'm excited that we'll finally be seeing this living legend on Saturday!
I've never seen her perform live........
I just might faint when she sings The Way We Were, 

or Evergreen, or Somewhere! 
Have you ever seen Barbra in concert?
What is your favorite song of hers?


Okay, enough chit-chat.........
let's get this party up and running!


We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:



7 Ways To Thrive In A Small House | Serving Joyfully


 A few of my favorites from last week:


Garlic & Herb Appetizer Bread | Screwyism


 Homemade Seasoning Mixes | Life, Love & Thyme



 Cookies 'n Cream Mint Chocolate Milkshake | Powered By Mom


Beautiful Grand Cayman | Calypso In The Country


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, I loved the Grand Cayman post! Makes me want hop on a plane and escape to beautiful blue waters and white sand immediately. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Thank you for hosting. I'm here to share a home tour post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a great party, so many wonderful posts.

    You asked if I ever saw Barbara, yes I have, many many years ago in Las Vegas. She was amazing and I love :The Way We Were". My girl friends and I drove to Las Vegas to see her and I couldn't get in to the show, but the company I worked for had a private jet and we used to charter the plane to entertainers. So I called my boss and with in minutes we had seats in front. It was terrific and I loved every minute of the concert. I would love to see her again.
    Enjoy your concert and I am sure she will be amazing.

    Have a wonderful weekend.



    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend, appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would've to see Barbra!!! You are one lucky gal.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. It's raining this morning in Brittany, so that Grand Cayman picture had me dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at the concert. How amazing. Thanks for hosting, Amy. Those shutters are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party - great features this week! I know you'll have a fabulous time at the concert. Barbra is a great performer - I love all her classics, especially People!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least you remembered! My husband and I once bought tickets to a comedy show so far in advance.... that on the night of the show (pretty much around the time was starting) it suddenly dawned on me that the show must be coming up soon. You can imagine my disappoint when I checked the calendar and realized it was starting without us. With three young kids, no babysitter and the show venue an hour a way there was no way we could have ever made it.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.