Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, November 18, 2016

BEST OF THE WEEKEND...AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!








Howdy, friends!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Are you all ready for Thanksgiving?
We're going to my cousins' house, 
and everyone is bringing something. 
My assignment? The turkey!
I happen to make a pret-ty pret-ty good bird,
but I always get nervous that I'll ruin it, somehow. 
I'm going to buy it this weekend, or....I could just.......


Nah. Just kidding.


Let's start this party! 
 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:



Cherry Christmas Loaf - Gluesticks


 A few of my favorites from last week:


Mulled Mandarin Juice - Use Your Noodles


Apple Pie Layer Cake - Say It With Cake 


Citrus Holiday Potpourri - Lolly Jane


 Thanksgiving Vignette To Welcome Guests - Ramblings of a Southern Girl


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your bird! We fry and smoke one every year. That's living in the south for you! The turkey is what we're responsible for this year too. I'm so happy my mother in law is hosting for a change to give me a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy and Friends for Best of The Weekend. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.