Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, August 5, 2016

GARDENING WITH TOPIARY FORMS





Hi, remember me?
I've been m.i.a. lately.
We were away on vacation for a week, 
and since I've been home, I've been swamped with...... 
STUFF! 

I've been cracking the college whip --
Write that essay!
Start that application!
Research that school! 

I'm also knee-deep in finalizing plans for our fall fundraiser,
preparing for guests to come this weekend, 
and driving Junior Goo Shoes all over the map!

HOW DID I USED TO WORK FULL-TIME
AND GET EVERYTHING DONE?
 
Now, there aren't enough hours in the day.
Guess that explains why I haven't written a blog post this week......
or, why I haven't had the time I'd like to visit your blogs.  
I hope you'll forgive me!

I did manage to write a guest post, however :)
Come over to Claire's at A Little Claireification and I'll show you how I use 
my favorite garden accessories -- topiary shapes -- in flower pots.
Click here...and we'll be off! 


LINKING WITH:
Best of the Weekend
 

9 comments:

  1. Great use of topiaries Amy. I feel the same way how did I get things done with I worked had two girls at home and still got it all done. Now that my girls are grown and I am semi retired I just feel like there is never enough time!!!! So I hear ya! Happy Friday. Yeah Week End.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was missing for a while also - it's tough in summer to get everything done! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love topiaries!
    I am retired and I have NO idea how I got things done.
    Strange, right?


    Have a wonderful day!
    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most retirees feel the same way!

    I think the answer to how we got things done is we didn't! At least not the fun stuff ;).

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    Welcome back from vacation. I will wander over and check out your guest post... I'm lost in poetic fairytale land, between writing storyline and staging my photos I am lost in time! Hope you share some vacation pictures.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy weekend, my friend. Try to find a few minutes to relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, now why didn't I think of this? Because you are you and I am well, me, HA. This two gardening posts I am stealing this year.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! Please come share with us at our blog hop we have Wed-Sun https://www.floydfamilyhomestead.com/ we would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.