Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, March 13, 2015

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 95...AND FRIDAY THE 13TH


Welcome to Best of the Weekend 95! 

Are you superstitious? 
I am...I worry about black cats crossing my path, 
walking under ladders, opening umbrellas indoors...
but for some reason, I don't worry about Friday the 13th.
The fact that tonight's BOTW party 
falls on this ominous date doesn't scare me..
In fact, I think it's a good omen!

MEET THE CO-HOSTS:


When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts will be seen 
on ALL SIX of our blogs!
Each of us will select our own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginny, Cindy, Sheryl, Deb and Lisa,  
and of course, me, Amy, to see if you were featured.
And...we'll also be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

To my non-blogging friends, 
link parties give you a chance to peruse 
hundreds of creative blog posts all in one place!
Simply click on any picture in the link up, 
and it will take you directly to that post.

Last week's most clicked link was:


Irish Tea Brack by Cooking With Carlee
Yeah, I had to look up what a Brack is - it's a dense, fruity breakfast bread. I'm in!
 
Here are a few things that caught my eye:

Chocolate Mint Fudge Crumb Bars by Mom On Time Out
This fudgy minty goodness is making me weak in the knees! 

The Green Apple Energizer by Tried and Tasty
Apple, cucumber, mint and lime -- a good reason to pull my juicer out of storage!

Final Reveal of Master Bath Makeover by The Essence of Home  
How fab is that shower? I think it's bigger than my first apartment!



DIY Lavender Salt Scrub by Pink When 
Is this not gorgeous? And only three ingredients! 
Y'all go ahead and link up your party posts...I'll be in the tub. 

OK, I'm all set...gonna have the Irish Tea Brack for breakfast, 
fudgy mint bars for lunch, wash it down with the energizer drink,
 and hop into that pretty bathroom, with some lavender salt scrub!
Can't wait to see what you all bring to this week's "lucky" party!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting, I'm not superstition, but let's just say I don't tempt fate LOL!!!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, You KNOW I am superstitious....at least about a few things. lol
    I am off to visit a few of your links! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting such a great party, Amy! Not superstitious, but I usually try to be more careful on "lucky" Friday the 13ths. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful! What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would love to share one of your amazing creations. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including my bathroom makeover in your features! I need to link up another post to this party now. I had a busy day yesterday and have been running behind ever since! Hope you didn't have anything bad happen to you yesterday. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party! I used to feel like you do about Friday the 13th until the 13th became the only date my husband and I could get to have our wedding. Then, when we went to Italy for our honeymoon I found out that 13 is considered lucky there. I bought a silver 13 charm in Italy and have no problem with the date anymore! As a matter of fact we celebrate the 13th every month, whether it falls on a Friday or not!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.